How It Works
Your first payment will either be due at checkout or 2 weeks after your purchase. The next 3 remaining installments will be automatically charged to your card saved on Shop Pay every 2 weeks. And don't worry, you'll get an email reminder before each payment to keep you in the know.
What is the option to pay in installments on Shop Pay?
You can pay with Shop Pay installments, for purchases between $50– $1,000, whenever you see it as a payment option during checkout. With installments, your first payment is due when you make your purchase, or about 14 days after, depending on a few factors, including which state you live in.
1. Fill your cart, then choose Shop Pay installments at checkout.
2. Choose the installment option as your payment method.
3. Choose a debit or credit card to use for payment, then tap Continue.
4. Complete the steps to verify your identity. This usually takes just a few seconds.
5. Agree to the terms, then tap Authorize purchase.
6. Enter the 4-digit verification code texted to your phone.
Which payment methods are accepted if I use the option to pay in installments on Shop Pay?
Any debit or credit card with a U.S. address.
Are there late fees?
There are no fees or penalties for paying more than your installment amount, or for paying off your whole balance early. Also, we don't charge late fees. Even so, partial payments or late payments may affect your chances of getting approved to pay with Shop Pay installments in the future.
Have more questions?
For questions about installment payments on Shop Pay, visit shop.affirm.com/help
For questions about Shop Pay or the Shop App, visit shop.app/help/shop-pay