Human Resources Assistant (Multiple Positions)
- Location: Location: Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Compensation: $15 to $20 hourly
- Benefits Offered: Medical
- Employment Type: Part-Time or Full-Time
-Entry level opportunity to join a growing Human Resources Department and gain exposure to various HR practice areas. On-the-job training provided, with opportunity for growth and professional advancement. - Works directly with the Director of Human Resources and Sr. Human Resource Administrators to assist with benefits administration, worker’s compensation/occupational safety, employee relations, employee records maintenance + retention, and employee onboarding/new employee orientation.
- Successful applicants are required to handle sensitive information; be proficient with Office 365; and have a desire to learn and work in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Proficiency in both English and Spanish is preferred. Familiarity with Acrobat Pro (e.g., ability to scan employee files and redact sensitive information) is nice, but not necessary.
- This position is either hybrid or entirely on-site. Working entirely remote is not an option.
- To apply, please include a one-page resume in addition to a brief statement describing (1) which area(s) are most appealing to you, (2) an estimate of how much time you can commit, noting whether you are seeking a part-time or full-time role, and (3) if applicable, your level of proficiency with Acrobat Pro and ability to communicate in both English and Spanish. You may optionally provide details of prior HR experience if you are interested in a non-entry-level role.